A Strong supporter of Strong Teams - Steele Canyon Athletic Boosters promotes and financially supports all SCHS sports teams, assists in the completion of the facilities outlined in the Athletics Master Plan and advocates constructive, dedicated parental involvement.
What does Athletic Booster Club do?
- We raise money to defer costs of athletics, athletic team support and the Athletic Department of SCHS.
- We strive to improve positive communication between school coaches, the school administration, student athletes and parents.
- We provide rewarding opportunities for parents to participate in their students' athletic experience.
How do we do that?
- We raise money through memberships, fundraising events, merchandise sales, concession sales, Corporate sponsorships and generous donations.
- We help to organize and empower Team Liaisons to make certain every team is represented and fellow parents receive necessary information.
Where does the money go?
- 100% of money raised goes directly to support the SCHS Athletic Department.
- Money raised is used to pay for student transportation, game officials, CIF required equipment, athletic training supplies, medical supplies and each team's unique needs - as requested.
Athletic Booster Club Board
We need you take a leadership role to help us enhance the athletic experience for every sport, every team and every student athlete of Steele Canyon High School. Please consider becoming an Athletic Booster Club Board Member. Your attendance and participation at Board Meetings is vital to discuss new ways to enhance athletic programs.
- Board Member nominations are held at the start of the school year.
- Board Meetings are held the 2nd Tuesday of each month in the Staff Lounge.